Mechanisms of Halogenation of Marine Secondary Metabolites. Raymond J. Ernesto Fattorusso, Orazio Taglialatela-Scafati.
Handbook of Marine Natural Products
Enzyme Inhibitors from Marine Invertebrates. Edward G. Ulrich Nienhaus, J. Xiaohong Wang, Heinz C. Gordon M. Cragg, Flora Katz, David J. Newman, Joshua Rosenthal. Seafood Toxins: Classes, Sources, and Toxicology. Marine Protein Toxins. Marine Natural Products into the Future.
Back Matter Pages About this book Introduction Handbook of Marine Natural Products takes a fresh approach to describing the major themes of research in this rapidly developing field. The first contemporary handbook to solely feature the broad field of marine product chemistry Handles all dimensions of the field and therefore suitable for organic chemists, biochemists, geneticists, pharmacologists Suitable for undergraduates, graduates and researchers.
Editors and affiliations. In he won the A. Scheuer Award Akademie of Erfurt.
He has published more than research papers. Orazio Taglialatela Scafati got the Ph. His research interests deal with isolation, structure elucidation and semisynthetic transformations of bioactive secondary metabolites from marine invertebrates and terrestrial plants.
He is the author of 45 research papers and the editor of the book "Flavour and Fragrance Chemistry". Convert currency. Add to Basket.
- Handbook of Natural Products from Marine Invertebrates.
- Chemical Consequences;
- Help with Searching.
- Indian Court Painting, 16th–19th Century?
- Local Cells, Global Science: Embryonic Stem Cell Research in India (Genetics and Society).
- Tell My Sons: A Fathers Last Letters.
Book Description Condition: Brand New. Printed in English. Excellent Quality, Service and customer satisfaction guaranteed!. More information about this seller Contact this seller.
- Parametric and Semiparametric Models with Applications to Reliability, Survival Analysis, and Quality of Life.
- About this book.
- Universität Düsseldorf: Marine Natural Products;
- counthipfofi.cf | Bioactive Marine Natural Products | | D.S. Bhakuni | Boeken?
- Gunpowder: Alchemy, Bombards, And Pyrotechnics: The History Of The Explosive That Changed The World.
- Geometric Aspects of Functional Analysis: Israel Seminar 1996–2000.
- Low Fertility and Population Aging in Japan and Eastern Asia.
Book Description Condition: New. Brand New Paperback International Edition. This item may ship fro the US or other locations in India depending on your location and availability. US edition. Perfect condition. Customer satisfaction our priority. Customer Satisfaction guaranteed!!. Excellent Customer Service.
Handbook Of Marine Natural Products - counthipfofi.cf
Book Description Springer, Condition: New. Marine natural products have been considered as one of the most promising sources of antifouling compounds in recent years. In this chapter, we provide a brief outline of common bioassay procedures for both antimicrofouling and antimacrofouling assays, which can serve as a general guideline for setting up bioassay systems in laboratories engaged in antifouling compound screening.
Some bioassay procedures currently practiced in various laboratories are not included in this book chapter for various reasons.
- Literature, Politics and Law in Renaissance England (Language, Discourse, Society);
- Heinrich-Heine-Universität Düsseldorf.
- Handbook of Marine Natural Products.
- Introduction to Microscopy by Means of Light, Electrons, X Rays, or Acoustics!
- Dictionary of Marine Natural Products | NHBS Academic & Professional Books.
- Patterns of Chloroplast Reproduction: A Developmental Approach to Protoplasmic Plant Anatomy?
Individual laboratories should modify bioassay protocols based on their research interests or needs.